VEO and UTStudio 3.1.40 Release - now available
A new version of VEO and UTStudio is now available. The capability of this product is continuously growing.
The highlights of latest release includes:
- DC (Dual Crystal) Probe support, probe database updated with all relevant Sonatest DC probes.
- New Auto Gain Wizard.
- Increased multi-scan capability, 4 scans, 6 probes.
- Filename auto generation (Incremental, Date & Time, Encoding).
- Soft Gain available in analysis: global to all views.
- “True Depth” measurements use back wall reflection.
- AWS: A-B-C-D measurements available (Reference Amplitude now adjustable)
- Add dB REF measures (Peak amplitude related to the reference amplitude or the reference DAC/DGS)
- Hi-Resolution images to be used in reports.
- Grid in S/L/A/TOP-View for engineering calculation.
- IFT gate can be enabled in post analysis.
- When booting device, remember last selected file.
- VEO shares its USB memory keys on Ethernet.
For more information follow the link to Veo microsite www.sonatestveo.com