VEO Software Release 3.2.5 - offering a wide spectrum of new features.
The latest software version for the VEO series is now available, version 3.2.5 ,including upgraded UT Studio. The capability of the VEO phased array series is continuously growing - see below for a selection of the new and improved features available. If you already own VEO please contact your nearest Sonatest representative for your free upgrade.
The highlights of latest release includes:
- Create a TCG Curve with a "constant dB" generation mode.
- Edit the TCG Curve generated by the constant dB function.
- Convert the TCG to DAC - and DAC to TCG.
- Allow TCG on the RF Signal
New Feature: B-LOG View
- Present part end view of multiple beams in the same encoded view
- Extract data from gates to show B-Scan, minimum, average and maximum part thickness in one view.
- Data can be filtered using reference Gate and Data Gate
- Calibrate your TOFD scan with 1 parameter "Ruler LW position"
- Added Feature : Lateral Wave Removal; enhancing near surface defect detection
Further highlights include:
- Measurement overlay enhancement for improved readability
- Copy function for existing probe or scan
- Rulers have been adapted for weld overlay view
For more information follow the link to Veo microsite (www.sonatestveo.com)