Sonatest Returns Procedure
Within 30 days of delivery, you may return any product purchased from Sonatest LTD provided that the merchandise is in as new condition with original packaging and accessories unless otherwise stated.
If you are returning a non-defective product, you must pay return shipping fees. No refunds or exchanges will be made on items where packaging has been opened and cannot be resold as new.
Customized merchandise is non-returnable and non-refundable unless otherwise stated. Customized merchandise returned by the customer will be sent back at the customers expense.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, foam inserts etc.)
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). See RMA Conditions, below.
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- Manufacturer tags & certificates.
Returns must meet ALL applicable criteria
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our returns department and returned back to you at the customers expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be cancelled. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufactures allow us no room to make exceptions.
- Returns must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- Returns must be complete.
If your return is not complete, it will be rejected by our returns department and returned back to you at the customers expense.